Learning to properly swim at the age of 13 years old I become fast very quickly. I was always an active child and was good at all sports I competed in. Whilst in my HSC year my local squad coach had asked if I was interested in being a swim teacher and my career had start at the age of 17 years old. I started with children and as my experience progressed I achieved helping adults. Gaining experience and knowledge and practicing what I preach.
I’m passionate on achieving the best out of any person (child or adult) at any level to give them my knowledge and help them achieve greatness. To this day I still get goose bumps and my happiness comes from sharing knowledge and helping people to find the best in themselves. I competed at a high level in Triathlon for several years but now focus on helping others to achieve their swimming goals.
Career in triathlon
- 1st 70.3 in 2002 Forster 2nd 18-24
- 2003 Ironman world champs 2nd 18-24
- 2004 Ironman world champs 3rd 18-24
2005 became professional
- 3rd Ironman Korea 2005
- Won several 70.3 distances in Australia
- Also several podiums in Long Distance Triathlon
- 70.3 world champs 2012 16th
- 2010 first professional Ironman in world champs 26th overall
- Completed 15 Ironman
- Best placing 2nd Ironman Australia 2014
- Fastest time Ironman Western Australia 2013 9.19hr 3rd place
Trialled Olympic distance as a professional from 2011-2012